1. Download the software package and extract. There are two versions:
2. Enter the folder you extracted and double click “BTC Smart Agent.exe”.
3. Change listen IP and port for your needs.
4. Change the host as "us.ss.btc.com" if you mining at US region. And input your sub-account name to "User Name" field.
5. If you have a VIP address, add a new item to “BTC Pool Servers” and input it. Then move the VIP address to the top of the list. And you will get a more stable connection.
6. Then save config and start the agent service.
7. A "Windows Firewall" dialog may pop-up after the service running. Please allow it, or the miner cannot connect the agent.
8. When the service running, miner can connect it. Login the miner’s config panel, and change the first pool’s IP and port as the agent’s listen IP and port, then apply your change.
1. One agent only run for one sub-account, and all the miners connected to this agent will connect to the sub-account tied with this agent.
2. Simply copy agent folder and you will get another one.
3. No matter how many agents you are running, each configuration is unique. Set each agent as "Start service on login", and they will auto run when your PC starts.
1. On Windows 8/8.1/10, since the “User Account Control” is turned on by default, setting “Start service on login” requires administrator privilege.
2. Right-click "BTC Smart Agent.exe", select "run as administrator" and modify the auto run configuration.
3. Once modified, there is no need to run as administrator at next time.
1. Showing "Service stoped unexpectedly, auto restarted n time(s)."
2. How to check if the agent is connected to BTC pool?
auth success, name: "your sub-account", extraNonce1: number
3. How will the agent logs when miners are on-line or off-line?
downsocket connected, sessionId: number
downsocket closed, sessionId: number